Not resolved
2.4
Details
Customer service
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Style and Design
Warranty
0 comments

After just over a year of owning my laptop it went out in flames. It actually did.

I was playing an online game when smoke and fire came out of the side the charging pin is located. Pulled the charger out and it SHOCKED AND BURNED my finger! Called them to try and get help- big mistake. I will have to pay for shipping and handling for them to even inspect my computer (which has already been inspected by a professional).

Even after they receive it they will charge me for the parts. I feel like a computer blowing up in such a way is enough for some kind of law suit and they should've at least made the inspection free. Don't know what could have happened if a kid grabbed the charger, or if my computer was unattended when it flamed up in my house. The "manager" was unprofessional, dismissive, and rude.

I am completely done with this company. Don't expect any decency or quality product from them.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.

I liked: Product when it worked.

I didn't like: Customer service, Being injured by product, Warranty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2015.
Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like