100% full Resolved
2.2

Update by user Mar 31, 2016

“ Every company has its ups and downs hopefully after reading this they will go up We're giving them a five star rating for change and hopefully better quality builds and less failures out to the customers

Update by user Mar 31, 2016

Just ask them to help others more get a better letter on the Better Business Bureau the score is (a-f) and they have an F.

Side: Note UPS lady in our town was also disappointed and had to return Her computer cause it was broken, I spoke to the (UPS laby) while waiting in line to return my computer) The UPS lady ask to says please do a better job when making the computers please

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2016

Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door . Update we had to return our computer, even though the computer had problems and we were returning it due to issues we/you still have to pay shipping back. It wasn't like we didn't want the computer the computer didn't work right but we were still responsible for shipping. So beware of that.

We were lucky and we're still within the 30 day moneyback guarantee as it continued to crash watching videos Netflix YouTube Hulu the monsters TV show, The computer just kept crashing black screen etc…

Issue number 1 ,When the computer arrived the LED lights had fallen out and we're laying inside the case. We took pictures of problems as well as other parts fell out.

Issue number 2, The computer crashes goes to black screen and makes a loud noise and other times it just goes to a black screen must restart the whole computer. We were watching the rock San Andreas just a movie on Netflix and The computer crashed black screen loud noise. We took videos of the above issue #2, The video Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB with G-Syn

Issue number 3, when buying a computer using PayPal from Ibuypower you must put in your name and Social Security number the way that they collect the information through PayPal check out only shows up on PayPal credit even if you have your PayPal account linked PayPal credit has been aware of this now and it is under investigation to change it. Currently when you buy a computer you cannot do a resolution through PayPal and PayPal credit will not link or show on the PayPal site. PayPal credit is trying to work on this and correct this issue.

Issue # 4, they have an ( F ) very poor failure, F rating for the Better Business Bureau, here is the link you can see it yourself, http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/computers-dealers/ibuypowercom-in-city-of-industry-ca-13141649

BBB.org Business Review • Overview • Complaints • Customer Reviews THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED iBuyPower.com On a scale of A+ to F 529 Baldwin Park Blvd City of Industry, CA 91746-1419 130 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 30 closed in last 12 months Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints Advertising / Sales Issues 6 Delivery Issues 8 Guarantee / Warranty Issues 13 Problems with Product / Service 103 Billing / Collection Issues 0 Total Closed 130

we did a lot of reviewing and through the reviews many people have spoken about Robert and had good things to say about him so we used Robert Chen and he was helpful.

We did try the online chat it took a little bit and the representative who answered the online chat session was Robert Chen. They do have a company picture of their employees on their website in the about them section. Hopefully will never have to use support but at this time we are currently unable to give you a solid review on the support because we have not used it yet.

After buying our computer, We received an email auto generated letting us know that Mike would be our main point of contact to the sale. we did called Mike and spoke on the phone we also called Robert and spoke on the phone. We did send both Mike and Robert emails but only heard back from Robert. We're not saying anything bad about mike, we just read a lot of reviews about Robert and people seem to favor him so we used Robert.

Any questions or information we called Robert and he answered his phone and email, Robert preferred to talk over the phone to answer any questions or problems we may have.

The computer was packed well and they put foam inside the computer case which was very nice because we did not purchase that option which was an option on the website the foam in the case should be a standard not an option when shipping out.

Our buying experience we had, This is based on our personal experiences Buying computers through Ibuypower.com

We hope this helps others when buying a computer we're sorry to say at this time we would not recommend buying from Ibuypower, This should be a major red flag to others.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "get new tech and for the builders of the computer possibly could even be more" as the author lost $120. beenscammed is overall dissatisfied with IBUYPOWER and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about computer at IBUYPOWER was refunded had to pay shipping back, computer problems and leftover parts in case Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about IBUYPOWER.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare IBUYPOWER to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with IBUYPOWER?

Comments