IBUYPOWER - Review about Chimera Cx 9 Laptop from Bellingham, Washington
After just over a year of owning my laptop it went out in flames.It actually did.
I was playing an online game when smoke and fire came out of the side the charging pin is located. Pulled the charger out and it SHOCKED AND BURNED my finger! Called them to try and get help- big mistake. I will have to pay for shipping and handling for them to even inspect my computer (which has already been inspected by a professional).
Even after they receive it they will charge me for the parts. I feel like a computer blowing up in such a way is enough for some kind of law suit and they should've at least made the inspection free. Don't know what could have happened if a kid grabbed the charger, or if my computer was unattended when it flamed up in my house. The "manager" was unprofessional, dismissive, and rude.
I am completely done with this company.Don't expect any decency or quality product from them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Product when it worked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Being injured by product
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Chimera Cx 9 Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "It started on the 3rd of FEB 2016. My bios wouldn't update so I call Asus Tech support. I gave them all my info and for 2hrs. I was put..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Jarrod Roth General Agent at Knights of Columbus complaint letters Knights of Columbus Washington State Insurance View attached PDF document to read a few complaint letters. These letters have been archived as public..."
- "In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews..."