2.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Well, I bought an MSI Laptop in June of 2016.Here it is at the end of January 2017 and I still don't own my laptop because it has been necessary to send it back 3 times for repairs.

The first couple times they didn't even fix the problem. Just sent it to MSI to repair (which they didn't do) sent it back to iBuypower to test (which they obviously didn't do) then send it back to me still broken. 7 1/2 months now and I still don't own my laptop and am not very confident when I do get it back that it will be fixed. If and when I do get it back the warranty will be almost half over and I didn't even get to use it during that time.

Multiple employees at iBuypower told me that it was common place to refund or replace a laptop after a 3rd repair in a short period of time but they can't authorize it. Who can? Richard Lee apparently, except good luck getting a hold of him but after several calls and a long time on hold I did get to speak to him. His solution.

Nothing. Sorry I can't help you, would you like the RMA department? No I say, I would like my money back or to talk to your supervisor. There is no one else to talk to he says.

I say you don't have a boss? No he says. A CEO I say. Well of course he says, so give me his name and number.

I can't do that. OK well who can you give me. Nobody he says. So I say, you don't have a supervisor?

It goes from the CEO straight to you? No he says, now you are making things up. Well then who above you can I talk to. Nobody he says.

And if I'm just going to ask the same questions then he is going to hang up on me, which he did. WORST company and customer service I have EVER dealt with.

DO NOT SHOP HERE!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Review about: Ibuypower Laptop.

I liked: Product when it worked.

I didn't like: Did not honor warranty, No answer to calls, Long hold times, No customer service.

Had an Experience with IBUYPOWER?

Comments